Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ari Goldwag-Finally Here

1st. Off I would like to say. Boruch Hashem the nine day are over!! I hope you had easy fastest. I have missed music sooo much.

2nd. A little bit before the sefira started I discovered this amazing artist, his name is Ari Goldwag. The first song I stumbled upon of his was "Finally Here" its about what it will look and feel like when moshiach comes. It's in English and I honestly listened to it 4 times in a row the first time I heard it.



BTW. That free A Cappella download you've been listening to for the last few weeks, yes the one about hashem loving you, its called "Hashem Loves You" (go figure) anyway, its by Ari Goldwag.

I really love how Ari Goldwag is a truly a singer trying to spread yiddishkite, doesn't seem like he's in it for fame or money.

3rd. I would like to inform you all that starting hopefully in September I will begin posting long posts with out videos again.
4th. To my bestest friend in the whole world, who's been bugging me to post, are you happy now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment