Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Procrastinators Unite....Tommorow

Ya, my school load has finally caught en up to me, a procrastinator. To get off topic for a second I'm thinking of starting a procrastinators unite club. I got the idea when one of my friends sent me this amazing picture;  What would we do in this club? Well even though its not official yet, me and some friends have already begun saying we'll sign up as a club...tommorow. No seriously. I have no idea what kind of stuff we would do. This is imported from an old blog, my friends and I decided not to make the club because we didn't think our principal would appreciate it. Maybe sometime in the future.






Well actually that's not entirely true. Sense clubs at my school meet at lunch we would probably be a place for everyone to meet and do homework. Maybe we would have a bake sale and make money....tomorrow :)

On a serious note, I really want to make the club, or at the very least Obama style t-shirts that have the picture in this article on them instead of Obamas head. We could also get long sleeve t-shirts with my schools name on the front, our club name(procrastinators unite tomorrow) and whatever kind of crazy nickname we come up with. Any one got some ideas? Feel free to comment.

This is imported from an old blog, my friends and I decided not to make the club because we didn't think our principal would appreciate it. Maybe sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment