Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm a Cooljew

Thecooljew.net is awesome. I've been checking the site regularly for 2+ years. I don't remember how I first stumbled upon the site, but I'm hooked.

Thecooljew's site history can be read on thecooljew.net  The owner of the site Yosef Shidler also runs CJ studios(I didn't make this connections tell a few months ago, which explains all the CJ studio adds on the site) in my opinion CJ studios makes great professional videos.

In addition to Shindler's own videos, the site posts some random, some boring, some funny, some musical and mostly plain interesting videos for a Jewish teen to view. It's the number one place I go to watch Jewish videos.

I love the rare, but becoming more frequent interesting connection posts to current events. The post about Purim and War and the post about Egypt and Moshaich to name just a few. Both good posts,  both very well thought out.

A few days ago Yosef Shidler' wrote another good post, highlighting the likelihood that when a country does something bad to the Jews they are punished!!! He's gotten a lot of critism in the past, and for this post. Annonymous commenters have critized him for saying these things. All I'm going to say is, Hashem watches over his people. Please go to thecooljew.net and read: Dear World Leaders Wake Up Before it Too Late

No comments:

Post a Comment