Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Sun Will Come Out....Tommorow...

Over at the blog sundayscribling.blogspot.com the prompt for the week was "tomorrow".
I woke up this morning and thought to myself; "I need to think of a blog post, what am I going to do?" Then it dawned on me, I was going to be given a topic to write about from sundayscirbblings.com.


I woke up late today, as its towards the end of summer and I am enjoying every moment of it. I got up and began my day, I ate and then davened. (Well first I checked my email) After davening I began getting things ready for school as I start on Tuesday.

Every Sunday I try to make a to do list and be productive. Today was different. I just wasn't into it. I listened to music for an hour after davening. Texted some people and played angry birds.

Around 2 or 3 I start thinking about what I'm going to do this year. Which reminded me that I needed to write a blog post, which made me hope that the prompt would be something about the future. Well I was in luck.

So now allow me to write my thoughts. Imagine if there was no tomorrow? Having the ability to say, "Oh I'll do it tomorrow" I believe is taken for granted.

You need to actually do something today (allow I probably shouldn't be talking as I didn't do much today) but seriously guys. Just do it.



And thats exactly what I did! I listened to this song and I did something! I did as my mother asked, went to the grocery store and am now back writing you a post. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment